Narra Lake

Kirks

went to narra lake today, near the woolis bridge. got nothing, tried gulp alives in the 2' shrimp, poppers even smelly baits. the only main action was getting a very solid hook up to what i thought was a bream and he just sent me straight into the pylon :1badmood: , oh well.

Next weekend going to hit the flats with the SX 40s and might even see Pete.

steve

went to narra lake today, near the woolis bridge. got nothing, tried gulp alives in the 2' shrimp, poppers even smelly baits. the only main action was getting a very solid hook up to what i thought was a bream and he just sent me straight into the pylon :1badmood: , oh well.

Next weekend going to hit the flats with the SX 40s and might even see Pete.

steve

Bad luck there Steve...Don't give up on the lake though as there are heaps of fish in there...just a matter of finding them LOL

Give Pipeclay Point a go one day...a bit of a walk to get there but some nice flatties lurk up there and they take placcies well.

The flats almost never fail for whiting and give the poppers a shot..if not..pump some nearby nippers and try them.

Don't bother fishing near the entrance ATM as I got eaten alive by bloody toads late last week. :mad3:

Cheers and may see you down there.

Pete.