Iron Cove

winfield

hi all

sorry its a bit late but this report is for the 22/3/2008

brought a new rod eager as to get lines wet so picked up my lil brother who is also a crazy fisho like me, and hit iron cove .weather was not to flash so we started at the bridge.me and my brother have had some disagreement over soft plastics verus bait fishing, me being a plastic man..

anyway nothing on under the bridge so i moved bout 30meters west from the bridge chucked on a HB lure 2nd cast hit this bugga.......

post-7132-1206345711_thumb.jpg

proud as........ screaming to my lil brother while winding it in and putting on a show get the f@#king gaf he came over and said "is that all' and i reminded him of how many fish he'd caught so far...

so one nill to me....

i moved around more about another 30 meters in to a little bay put on the secret weapon the gulp minnow pumpkin seed..5 casts and 2 birds nestness later..... bang called my brother after landing it....shouted throught the phone at him saying STOP THE BUS ......

post-7132-1206349261_thumb.jpg

seeing envy in his eyes i helped him pack his bait gear away, had a spear light rod and reel in the car for him, and away we went, both on sp. 10 min after setting him up his first cast he was on caught this nice flatty post-7132-1206349835_thumb.jpg all in all ....had one awsome day, at iron cove caught one more flatty and called it quits.. had to have a feed at mum and dads house for easter. we didn't keep any of the fish put the all back ok latterz tight lines all

Edited by winfield252001