Narrabeen Lakes

hanz

Hi raiders

I was wondering if anyone can give me tips and spots on fishing narrabeen lakes with soft plastics as I'm working in the area tomorrow and would like to releive some stress after work

Hi raiders

I was wondering if anyone can give me tips and spots on fishing narrabeen lakes with soft plastics as I'm working in the area tomorrow and would like to releive some stress after work

G'day Hanz and :1welcomeani: to the forums.

First stop should be to familiarise yourself with the lake (in case you haven't already)]

Have a read through one of the many articles on the site, especially THIS ONE

You could try the flats opposite the caravan park for some nice whiting... might be tough if just using plastics though as they seem to turn their noses up at anything apart from worms or nippers at the moment.

For flatties...try Pipeclay Point. or the Woolies bridge.

The cricket nets beside the oval often produces some nice lizards.

The end of Robertson St is also a good bet for flatties and bream.

Jamieson Reserve off the Wakehurst Pkwy is also a good spot, especially if a northerly wind is blowing as it's well protected.

Wimbledon Ave is also a pretty consistant spot for both bream & flatties...either side of the kid's playground.

Hope you get amongst 'em and don't forget t post up the results..even of you score a donut....It's good hear how it's fishing. Also don't forget to take a camera if you have one as we all like seeing your catch.

Good luck,

Cheers,

Pete.