Snapped Rod

tangs sister

well i copped a nice 74cm number on my larger outfit. it ended up taking me round the anchor rope twice then snapped my rod tip- luckily it didnt lose the hook-up so boated the fish at 74cm. but what a pain in the ass, kind of my fault as i didn't give it much room to play but i didn't want him around that anchor rope again.

post-3432-1206927241_thumb.jpg

post-3432-1206927278_thumb.jpg

well i copped a nice 74cm number on my larger outfit. it ended up taking me round the anchor rope twice then snapped my rod tip- luckily it didnt lose the hook-up so boated the fish at 74cm. but what a pain in the ass, kind of my fault as i didn't give it much room to play but i didn't want him around that anchor rope again.

Hi Justin Jon

Well they do say :05::ranting2: but this is some serious :05:

Shame about the rod but at least you got it in the boat :yahoo::yahoo: so this should hopefully ‘

Of set the cost of the rod :thumbup:

Cheers

Bob

I reckon a visit to Go Fish will make you happy when you can get to buy a new rod and accidently more gear.

Just tell your wife that you were so heart broken and that you need the retail fix to repair a broken heart. Most wives can relate to this. :1prop: