Boat Rego Stickers

hobbitt

Q) I have a registered tinnie that has rego stickers sculptured from eletrical tape :thumbdown:

and, as I am not happy with this (previous owners handy work) I am wondering where to purchase the correct type, colour, and size stickers. My tinnie is unpainted so I am thinking black, and I am pretty sure the size is s'posed to be 150mm?

Where do I get the right gear, and how much?

Any pointers will be much appreciated, with many thanks.

HOBBITT, Rebel without a clue.

TIGHT LINES TO ALL.

Q) I have a registered tinnie that has rego stickers sculptured from eletrical tape :thumbdown:

and, as I am not happy with this (previous owners handy work) I am wondering where to purchase the correct type, colour, and size stickers. My tinnie is unpainted so I am thinking black, and I am pretty sure the size is s'posed to be 150mm?

Where do I get the right gear, and how much?

Any pointers will be much appreciated, with many thanks.

HOBBITT, Rebel without a clue.

TIGHT LINES TO ALL.

Dear Hobbitt any good boat shop,or MSB office have them or bias boating You live on the central coast their is a bias boating at Tuggarah they have everthing you could ever want for boats.

if the stickers from the boat chandelries dont do it for you or if you want something different see a sign shop/sticker and they can make up want you want on a computer and the machine spits out your flash new rego numbers

cheers arman