Pittwater

King slayer

Anyone hit Pittwater recently? If so whats around. We'll be hitting Flint and Steel, Juno mainly in Daytime after Jewie(s) primarily but wouldn't turn down a King or three or even tailor.

Might throw around some metals and SP's while were at it.

Don't tend to hear mny stories about Pitty. Is this cause no one gets on or every one just goes to the harbour and Botany? We have had some ok days there before and it's such a nice spot for a day out.

How about squid, any of those about?

Anyone hit Pittwater recently? If so whats around. We'll be hitting Flint and Steel, Juno mainly in Daytime after Jewie(s) primarily but wouldn't turn down a King or three or even tailor.

Might throw around some metals and SP's while were at it.

Don't tend to hear mny stories about Pitty. Is this cause no one gets on or every one just goes to the harbour and Botany? We have had some ok days there before and it's such a nice spot for a day out.

How about squid, any of those about?

G'day mate,

I hit Pitty on Sat arvo with bonito fillets, squid and pillies. Only managed one legal bream and under sized snapper and large yakkas. Was fishing light and got busted off on what would have been some biggish tailor.

Squid will be a bit quieter now but still around the seagrass beds of barrenjoey and the wharfs around there.

I have had the odd kingy follow of late but no hook ups. There's less of them now but bigger specimens.

I don't head around the corner much where you are going (only got a 3.5 metre v-nose punt) , but after this rain you should be in with a show for Jews.

Would love to know a Jew spot inside Pitty where i can have a go with large sp's or live baits? Anyone????

While i'm at it i might as well ask where the wrecks are in Pitty? A PM would be greatly appreciated! :biggrin2:

Cheers