Usa Trip

sadamson

Nice photos reggie,

did you do the studio tour at universal and have Jaws burst out the water at you?

Josh

Hi Josh we did the whole tourist thing, the first photo is the shark coming out of the water.i was in the middle of the bus could not see the shark coming just snap when everbody screamed.Its a shame they had the fire the other week.

Edited by Reggie the Rabbit

i went to universal studios when i was a little kid,'92 i think, (i was only born in '83) and i remember the jaws thing, actually, I'll never forget it. My poor grandad was at the side of our carrage videoing the whole thing and not expecting the shark to jump up like that, the poor old bugger nearly had a heart attack when it jumped out at him. Hey reggie, do they still have the ride where you're in a tunnel on a train again, where the semi-trailer is rolling down the hill on fire and the whole place is filling up with water, that was another good one.

Edited by hookenup

i went to universal studios when i was a little kid,'92 i think, (i was only born in '83) and i remember the jaws thing, actually, I'll never forget it. My poor grandad was at the side of our carrage videoing the whole thing and not expecting the shark to jump up like that, the poor old bugger nearly had a heart attack when it jumped out at him. Hey reggie, do they still have the ride where you're in a tunnel on a train again, where the semi-trailer is rolling down the hill on fire and the whole place is filling up with water, that was another good one.

Yes they do but i fear it may have been involved in the fire a couple of weeks ago which would bo a shame.