Current Line's And Tempreature Break's

Scon

Hi Raiders,

I am a young fisho, (but i wish i was younger, don't we all) and just wondering if anyone or if any members can give me some helpfull info and please tell me,

what are thing's to look for to know where and to see current line's and tempreature break's?

and what is or what are sparklers? and what is or what are crystalites?

your help and info is appreciated.

Thankyou

Hi Raiders,

I am a young fisho, (but i wish i was younger, don't we all) and just wondering if anyone or if any members can give me some helpfull info and please tell me,

what are thing's to look for to know where and to see current line's and tempreature break's?

and what is or what are sparklers? and what is or what are crystalites?

your help and info is appreciated.

Thankyou

Hi Scon..

Temperature breaks and current lines can best be described as simply as a change in the colour

of the water some times as dramaticaly as turning from green to blue sometimes in a distinct line

and at other times the transition can be almost undistigushable.... the current flowing down the coastline

in summer originating from the Coral sea is an amazing event and to learn a better understanding off it would be for you to google it

and read all about it...Those swirly bands of clear lines you can see from headlands when looking out over the ocean is a good excample of current lines but may not nescesseraly indicate a change of temperature

you may of heard mention by other raiders of the term SST (sea surface temperature) charts

these are used to help best determine were these temp breaks may lie... clear cobalt blue water often

contain organasims in the water which can commanly be refered to as "sparklers"

hope that helps you a bit

Cheers Warnie...