Me, Minnie Me (the Young Bloke) Quick Outing.

hobbitt

R.D.O. and one bored son!

What was I to do?

Hook up the Hobbitt launch, and try Dora Creek out. Well, that was the plan. Stopped off at Dora Ck shops to buy some bait at the little general shop. HHHMMMM...... What The!!!

Burnt down.... BUGGA.

Continued our treck up to Rathmines, got some good old faithful servo prawns, and got out amongst it.

A nice couple of fat whiting for me and for Minnie Me a healthy bream. As is often the case, undersized fish and as such, returned to fight another day. :1fishing1:

Found a couple old boats to try out my latest purchase (blade metal lure) No joy, but was picking up a little weed, which didn't allow the lure to perform. :thumbdown:

Out on the lake it was a treat, little wind, bugger all people out on the water, sunny and our bellies kept full, thanks to the hugs and kisses. (Bloody top sport eh)

No pics, didn't think to take the camera, oh well, next time.

Good onya Rod!

Great to spend a day on the water with the young bloke. A few fish around to keep you both amused, and a snack provided by the "hugs and kisses' ..... ahhhh, life's good! :thumbup:

I dunno who's worse; me with a stuffed camera on board, or you with yours left at home :074: Look forward to your next report when you and Cam blitz 'em!

Hodgey