Sydney Harbour Landbased 10/7

Hey raiders

went out to a landbased spot not far from the bridge. Fished with prawns and squid and only managed 5 baby pinkies which were all released, they got smaller each time :05: . The conditions were nothing short of terrible with wind blowing a gale, cold and began raining . Tried to fish with plastics but it was pretty much impossible :(

thats fishing!

Ah but a cr%p days fishing beats a good day at work any day!

If you're talking about the one around the middle of the harbour? I am thinking of having a go in the next couple of nights. any other ideas to help attract the fish? burley? livies?

any help or tips greatly appreciated fellow raiders

Cheers

Claxton

Ah but a cr%p days fishing beats a good day at work any day!

If you're talking about the one around the middle of the harbour? I am thinking of having a go in the next couple of nights. any other ideas to help attract the fish? burley? livies?

any help or tips greatly appreciated fellow raiders

Cheers

Claxton

nah im talkin bout 1 opposite goat island. yeh burley is important, things like bread, specific burley pellets and even fish guts will get the fish excited :) good luck

nice yeah please tell me how u go cause im gonna try down at the spit sometime in the next 2 weeks!

:) :)

Hi Tripper

I went out last night, the south side of the bridge was like pitt st so had to have ago on the clontarf side. water was as flat as and the wind stayed away . managed half a dozen throwback snapper, a yakka that went about 25cm!! a small trev all on peeled prawn and a decnt sized eel on a pilly.

not the best fishing but a good night

good luck when you head down there

Claxton

thanx i'll need the luck!

sounds like u had a bitta fun too. maybe next time to big boys will come out to play. Surprised u didnt get into any bream. they like diced rump steak around middle harbour. lucky the wind wasnt around cause it was blowing a gale at my place. mustve been pretty cold :1fishing1::1fishing1: