Lyall Or Tcd

Roffo

went out to tcd last sunday and the sunday befor that for zip not a hit not even a follow. i walked all the way around the dam and tried everything celtas, tasie devils, minows ,deep divers, soft plastics, crayfish lures and a heap of others.

had a chat to a few other fishos they all had the same answer as me zip no fish.

there were two guys fishing in the same spot for ages we could see them standing there as we walked around the dam. as we got closer to them about 50m away they quickley packed up there gear i walked up to them and asked if they had caught any fish no was the answer and they walked off realy fast . my mate stoped were they were standing to have a few casts and found a hook and a few bits of green and orange power bait floating in the water as well as the gills and guts from at least two fish and from the size of the gills i would say the fish were under size. THE "BEEP BEEP". were are the fishing inspecters wen you want them. its a shame people like that stuff it for every one else.

jim

went out to tcd last sunday and the sunday befor that for zip not a hit not even a follow. i walked all the way around the dam and tried everything celtas, tasie devils, minows ,deep divers, soft plastics, crayfish lures and a heap of others.

had a chat to a few other fishos they all had the same answer as me zip no fish.

there were two guys fishing in the same spot for ages we could see them standing there as we walked around the dam. as we got closer to them about 50m away they quickley packed up there gear i walked up to them and asked if they had caught any fish no was the answer and they walked off realy fast . my mate stoped were they were standing to have a few casts and found a hook and a few bits of green and orange power bait floating in the water as well as the gills and guts from at least two fish and from the size of the gills i would say the fish were under size. THE "BEEP BEEP". were are the fishing inspecters wen you want them. its a shame people like that stuff it for every one else.

jim

That's a pitty Jim,

I've seen bits of powerbait out there the last few times I've been there, wouldn't ya love to catch them out... :1onono:

It's a bugger that you got zip for 2 trips. I'm thinking of waiting till the end of winter to give it another go.

Cheers

Roffo

That's a pitty Jim,

I've seen bits of powerbait out there the last few times I've been there, wouldn't ya love to catch them out... :1onono:

It's a bugger that you got zip for 2 trips. I'm thinking of waiting till the end of winter to give it another go.

Cheers

Roffo

hi Roffo

people that do the wrong thing will eventually get caught.

i will be waiting untill spring before trying tcd again. its a hard place to catch a fish this time of year.

i will try catching a few red fin in ben chifley dam instead.