Ram Mount

PM79

I'm trying to find anyone who sells the Rod 2000 Fishing Holder, does anyone know of any places in NSW that sell them?

I've emailed them but with no reply and all I can find are sales from places that are like ebay but I'm not really into purchasing from those kids of places.

Any help appreciated as 4 of these with the rail mount adapter will put the icing on the cake for the boat.

Edited by reLapse

I'm trying to find anyone who sells the Rod 2000 Fishing Holder, has anyone know of any places in NSW that sell them?

I've emailed them but with no reply and all I can find are sales from places that are like ebay but I'm not really into purchasing from those kids of places.

Any help appreciated as 4 of these with the rail mount adapter will put the icing on the cake for the boat.

Contact GoFish @ Dural or Fishfinder Bait and Tackle and I am sure Tony or Pete can get them for you.

Cheers Stewy

Sent out emails shortly after posting and forgot to post and say thank you so thank you.

I found a place in Sydney that can get them and in total I'm looking at $250 to get 4 rod holders and 4 rail mount adapters so I thought to myself that I could save some cash by getting them from the us.... WRONG! :mad3:

Total cost in the US came to $124 and with shipping fees it works out to be $230, then add in the cost of activating a bopo temporary credit card which is $14 and in the end I save myself $6. :thumbdown:

From everyone I've spoken to so far there seems to be only 2 choices when it comes to rod holders and that's ram and scotty, some have said Ermo Cannon but I was wondering what people here think.

Edited by reLapse

Sent out emails so thanks for that mate.

I found a place in Sydney that can get them and in total I'm looking at $250 to get 4 rod holders and 4 rail mount adapters so I thought to myself that I could save some cash by getting them from the us....WRONG! :mad3:

Total cost in the US came to $124 and with shipping fees it works out to be $230, then add in the cost of activating a bopo temporary credit card which is $14 and in the end I save myself $6. :thumbdown:

Sometime it just pays to stay with a trusted friend and you could always use the PM service to contact Pete or Tony directly.

Good luck in your quest.

Cheers Stewy