Something To Keep You Excited About Fishing Till Spring

arpie

Hi guys

Wet, cold & windy here today, so checking out some of my favourite fishing action on Youtube!

I know this has been on the site before, but it is such terrific Bass action & it was so long ago since it was on last. We've had lots more members join since then who probably haven't ever seen it! :) I know they will just love it!!

Check out the way the guys subtley give the worms & spinners action, enticing the bass to bite. Brilliant! Interesting to see how the fish react to the lures too - sometimes grabbing the tail before inhaling the rest, or just gulping it down immediately!

I never get sick of watching this!

Cheerio

Roberta

Edited by Roberta

Glad you like it, too - I love it! Big mouths, those US bass, eh??

I am always amazed at how in the last half of the film, they seem to spit the lure out too easily ...... or maybe they don't have a hook in the lure, just to show how they take it?

My lureing technique could do with some refining after watching that!

Cheerio

Roberta

Great link Roberta. The thing I often wonder is how come fish know to take the 'feathery' bit of a spinner bait and not the blades??

A lot of those lures have to be hookless... or else there are a few lures that need a rethink in the hook strategy dept.

Cheers, Slinky