Fishing Help

james44

hey raiders.. just woundering if anyone could help me out by telling me which fish

are the best to target around now ad how to get on to them..

i have been going out latly and tried everything but havent seem to catch anything worth keeping. mabey im doing something wrong... any help...

cheers Cox Craft :1fishing1:

Hey mate,

Things definitely are a lot slower this time of year and getting some quality fish can be pretty tough.

I tend not to go out this time of year that much which means i too have little success, but there are definitely fish there to be caught.

Now is the time to target John Dory in the deep holes around moorings in the harbour and the blackfish are always around and provide a good fight for their size and are pretty good to eat, you need to use livies for dory and cabbage weed fished under a float for the blackfish.

There's still the odd king in the harbour but most are on the offshore reefs getting jigged up.

Good Luck

Josh

Hey mate,

Things definitely are a lot slower this time of year and getting some quality fish can be pretty tough.

I tend not to go out this time of year that much which means i too have little success, but there are definitely fish there to be caught.

Now is the time to target John Dory in the deep holes around moorings in the harbour and the blackfish are always around and provide a good fight for their size and are pretty good to eat, you need to use livies for dory and cabbage weed fished under a float for the blackfish.

There's still the odd king in the harbour but most are on the offshore reefs getting jigged up.

Good Luck

Josh

hey thanks for that Josh ill see what i can do..

Crox Craft :1fishing1: