Mooring Spots In Botany Bay?

aruver

Hi guys, I'm new of this website, forums and fishing in Sydney (just migrated from Italy). I would like to buy a little aluminium boat to go fishing (in Botany Bay, where I live) and would like asking to you if you know any place in Botany Bay where it's possible to moor the boat (paying a fee) without going evrytime to boat ramps.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Andrea

PS I see from other posts that Botany Bay has good fishing??

Hi guys, I'm new of this website, forums and fishing in Sydney (just migrated from Italy). I would like to buy a little aluminium boat to go fishing (in Botany Bay, where I live) and would like asking to you if you know any place in Botany Bay where it's possible to moor the boat (paying a fee) without going evrytime to boat ramps.

Thanks a lot for your help.

Andrea

PS I see from other posts that Botany Bay has good fishing??

Hi Fish&Shout sorry i cant hep you with mooring info but plenty here like Mr Magoo will but :1welcomeani: to fishraiders and Australia.

Hi mate I think Mr magoo is talking about the fisho's club at kyeemagh which was a good suggestion but if you are looking for anything permanent you would have to act as soon as you buy your boat because as far as I know there is a waiting list, and you must have proof of boat ownership before you can apply. It took me just over a year just to use the ramp but I have also heard that st george motor club charge a fraction of the fees that we pay.

cheers