Fishing Clubs

nathan62

Yeh, Id like to know if there are any good fishing clubs in the innerwest????

Me and a few fishos would like to join. Got a Boat too and dont mind a :1fishing1: and a :beersmile: after or during or both :1prop:

Hi STUCATZ,

I'm also in the innerwest and it appears clubs are a bit like decent boat ramps non existant :mad3:

Also partial to an occasional ale after a :1fishing1:

Hi STUCATZ,

I'm also in the innerwest and it appears clubs are a bit like decent boat ramps non existant :mad3:

Also partial to an occasional ale after a :1fishing1:

Maybe we should start our own :1fishing1: club and charge $ so we could buy a pokieless pub so we could :beersmile: and talk :1fishing1: and get the :wife: out of our hair for at least a few hours a week .... :074:

By the way you dont :beersmile: at the glado do ya...

Edited by STUCATZ

hi stucatz i run the sea hawks fishing club it is a club run from the glenquarie hotel ,macquarie fields

it is a club with about 20 members don't know if it is to far ,but you are welcome to join in on some of our outings

peter :05:

Another option would be to contact one of the ANSA clubs

www.ansansw.com.au/Contacts.html

This will give you a list of clubs and contact details in new south wales

You may find a lot of raiders are members of ansa (Australian National Sportsfishing Association) already

I've noticed a few familiar boats and names.

Hookerbruce

hey fellow raiders. i belong 2 Penrith Panthers Fishing Club in the west. we have around 150members currently. cater 4 all fishers with a section 4 offshore, estuary inland and charter boats.. we are affilited with NSW FCA which we fish under the western division banner.. not a bad bunch of guys here.. many who prefer a drink over a fish. but many who prefer the fish over a drink. then the other 148 members who have a combination of both. haha. if any1 intereseted give me a buzz. ive been a member for around 20 of my 27years. and been on comittee for 3 and about 2 have our AGM where ill be standng for my 4th year.