Time I Share

ROCK*SPG

But . . . . I thought it was a well accepted fact that jewies bite better on expensive gear? Surely most self-respecting jewies cruise up boatside to check the rig being employed by the angler before shooting back to the bottom to take the bait? That's certainly been the assumption I've been operating under.

Yeah, you're not wrong!

It's always the way, isn't it? It's always the bream rod that gets nailed, the one with the leader that should have been replaced or in this case the combo that should have been forgotten at home...

Every thumb burning run where all we could do was wait and hope that the knots that my dad had done would hang in there, (it was his first attempt of tying braid), which was also from ebay for something like $2

for 5 kilometres. Can't remember what swear words I was using or how many times I used them, all it seemed to do to my dad was make his eye's glaze over like a mad man and keep repeating, "See, yah don't need all that expense crap", as he hisses at my GLoomis combo.

Shattered.

Of all the memories I have of that special day is that I'm kind of glad that we caught it on dad's outfit,(I am having trouble even calling it that) ha ha.

Now the challenge starts, to better the catch. But do you think I am able to leave it at home?

See ya,

Simon.

mate good jew there

salamander bay wreck, holds some really good fish...even longtail tuna are caught there on some occasions but jew and kings own that wreck and theres some big boys down there. good stuff on picking up the rod probably would of lost it if you didnt

mate good jew there

salamander bay wreck, holds some really good fish...even longtail tuna are caught there on some occasions but jew and kings own that wreck and theres some big boys down there. good stuff on picking up the rod probably would of lost it if you didnt

Dylan, how's it going? Kingies or Cobes, havn't heard of Kinges being caught in the Port.