Fishing In Wa

MrGenius

Hi Fellas,

Going to WA next week for a holiday and some fishing, what would be my best bet on the fishing front?

Ive looked at a few beach charters which are supposed to be good with big salmon, tailor and mulloway being the target fish.

Do the samsons, GT's and stuff like that shut down at this time or they year round?

Any suggestions on the best species to target would be great

Cheers,

Nathan

Hey mate,

A mate of mine just got home from a trip to WA... Some big spaniards been caught... he went chasing them and boy oh boy he cleaned up...

Also plenty of sharks about, if you get bored send a queenie out and hold on...

Hope this helps...

Cheers

Ben

Yeah mate...

Prefer to be where your going then work... That is a trip that is in the diary for next year...

NT in November ;) Hopefully goes half as well as last time and I would be stoked :D;)

Whereabouts you staying? How you gonna be fishing?

Should be awesome though!!

Cheers

Ben

Travelling around the place a bit first then ill be based in Perth city, so anywhere from the city within an hour or 2 will be good. Have 5 days spare there so at least 1 full days fishing will be good

Im only taking my travel rod 3 piece ugly stik and some plastics with me to throw around at some jetty's and wharfs etc, anything for the big stuff will have to be charter supplied gear.