Weekend Weather

pappy

i have planed a trip to nelson bay this weekend but looking at the report from seabreeze it not looking good .how reliable is the seabreeze reports and is there another site with a 5 to 6 day report . thanks dave

i have planed a trip to nelson bay this weekend but looking at the report from seabreeze it not looking good .how reliable is the seabreeze reports and is there another site with a 5 to 6 day report . thanks dave

G'day pappy1, if it is offshore reef fishing you are doing then you had better keep an eye on the swell . it is predicted to be 3meters or so.. Stay safe.. Cheers.. (P.S. check the COASTALWATCH site.)

Meteorologists will tell you that with the measuring devices (or lack there of) used currently it is hard to give accurate predictions more than two days out. At times you will see a weather report for a week out vary wildly.

Whilst Sat looks crook I wouldnt take much notice of the report till tomorrow arvo. It may well be the same but the closer to the day the more accurate it will be.

Dave