Narra Lake Blackies

luderick59

Hi there Peter,

Beautiful work with those blackfish, they look in good cond'.

I've sussed out the lake awhile ago and am just curious as to whether the fish are caught up the front, (near the beach end) or within the main section of the lake, (the channels)??????

I'm busting to have a fish and nail a blackfish. Can't wait 'till the soccer season ends and I get my weekends back!!

The heart always gets going when I see a blackfish report.

Again, nice work.

Cheers Jed.

Hi there Peter,

I've sussed out the lake awhile ago and am just curious as to whether the fish are caught up the front, (near the beach end) or within the main section of the lake, (the channels)??????

I'm busting to have a fish and nail a blackfish. Can't wait 'till the soccer season ends and I get my weekends back!!

Again, nice work.

Cheers Jed.

hi jed fish the channels and start fishing 2hrs before high tide

peter :1fishing1:

Hi there Peter,

Again, nice work.

Cheers Jed.

Jed, I have seen Blackies taken all over Narrabeen. If you are land based stick to the channels near caravan park and walk out to weedy drop offs. Have also caught them near Woollies bridge, Spence

Jed, I have seen Blackies taken all over Narrabeen. If you are land based stick to the channels near caravan park and walk out to weedy drop offs. Have also caught them near Woollies bridge, Spence

Nice Fish Peter, well done :thumbup: