Fish The Harbour Tomorrow

Megabite

Hi All

Im new here in AUS and would like to go for a fish in the harbour tomorrow will put the boat in at rosevill ramp any suggestions as where I could go and get bait and then perhaps find a king fish or anything else that may be around.

thanks

Hi All

Im new here in AUS and would like to go for a fish in the harbour tomorrow will put the boat in at rosevill ramp any suggestions as where I could go and get bait and then perhaps find a king fish or anything else that may be around.

thanks

Hi thanks Slinky

I dont expect to find much but will be more of a learning outing than anything else went out to long reef yesterday in the rain but had no luch some small fish not sure what theye were but other than that nothing.

so with this really bad weather around thought we might go and check out the habour.

Well will give it bash,could you suggest a spot to go and look for bait ?

thanks

Wayne

Hi thanks Slinky

I dont expect to find much but will be more of a learning outing than anything else went out to long reef yesterday in the rain but had no luch some small fish not sure what theye were but other than that nothing.

so with this really bad weather around thought we might go and check out the habour.

Well will give it bash,could you suggest a spot to go and look for bait ?

thanks

Wayne

The island in the middle of Balmorral beach often has good schools of Yakkas around but I've heard they've been scarce lately. I'd probably try berlying at the wedding cake (the big white harbour channel marker) or at Clifton Gardens and you may get some Yakkas and Slimeys. There are always a few squid under the Spit Bridge at night.

Cheers, Slinky