Music

sherackattack

When I spent some time in Darwin I heard a band called Dr Elephant. Top pub band that we managed to catch on numerous occasions at The Hub :beersmile::beersmile::beersmile:

Coincidently, the lead singer was a contestant on that weight loss program that I never watch :tease: They were bloody brilliant! :thumbup:

Hodgey

Coincidently, the lead singer was a contestant on that weight loss program that I never watch They were bloody brilliant!

I used to see a band in the eighties called Escape. Had the two fattest brothers you have ever seen up front. The lead guitarist had a set of extractors coming out of his guitar (it was the eighties). His weight loss program consisted of running his V8 into a tree at about 99mile an hour. Shattered his leg, gave up the grog lost a bit of weight and the band was never the same.

You want some good "indi" bands go old. Iggy Pop and the Stooges, The Damned, The Ramones, The Cramps, The Lime Spiders and a heap of other bands that start with "the".

Dave

I used to see a band in the eighties called Escape. Had the two fattest brothers you have ever seen up front. The lead guitarist had a set of extractors coming out of his guitar (it was the eighties). His weight loss program consisted of running his V8 into a tree at about 99mile an hour. Shattered his leg, gave up the grog lost a bit of weight and the band was never the same.

80's aussie metal, my speciality

The beast as he was knowns name was john Sizmou and his guitar had a set of extractors mounted to it (no crap) They were south aussie based and used to open for the likes of Boss.

sherackattack

I strongly suggest you have a listen to the Kings of leon, very similar raw guitar stylings with a sllightly heavy edge to them, have a sus out on you-yube.

Geoff

80's aussie metal, my speciality

The beast as he was knowns name was john Sizmou and his guitar had a set of extractors mounted to it (no crap) They were south aussie based and used to open for the likes of Boss.

Jesus Squizzy how did you find that. If I remember rightly the Beast used to crush beer cans on his forehead and then have fake blood dribble down, absolute genius.

Looking at the clip I think I know why I now have a crook neck and bad hearing.

Dave

i'm an old rocker, bands like Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Dr Hook and CCR have a special place in my heart but bands like The Eagles, Match Box Twenty, Nirvana, Areosmith are hard to beat, with the modern stuff Green Day & Nickel Back are my pick.

Gees how many great bands did I leave out :wacko: