Huge Seas At Avoca

Ray R

Hi Raiders, the swell is fairly chunky at the moment, Avoca has some 10-12 foot face waves, I really hope it settles down a lot as Hutch and I are hangin' for a reef bottom bash.. Here are a few pics taken from the rocks at Avoca, some of those big splashes were HUUUGGGEEEEE!... Cheers....

post-3371-1221028580_thumb.jpg

post-3371-1221028618_thumb.jpg

post-3371-1221028653_thumb.jpg

post-3371-1221028689_thumb.jpg

post-3371-1221028720_thumb.jpg

I love Avoca. Am seriously thinking of moving the family up there.

Ray, is that SLSC a licensed preimse? I need to know I will be within range of aa good local watering hole. :biggrin2:

No the surf club isn't but you can always go to the Avoca Pub or the Avoca Bowlo or grab a couple of your favorites from the Avoca bottle shop , go down sit on the beach in the arvo and have a fish.. Cheers..

.................. I really hope it settles down a lot as Hutch and I are hangin' for a reef bottom bash...

I know what you mean Ray, I have been dieing to get out off Terrigal and have a poke around to catch a snapper or some kings.

Saturday morning looks more promising according to Seabreeze.

Now if I can get my young bloke out of bed to crew and convince the :wife: I need a break after all this bad weather & rain I just might have a chance.

Will you & Hutch go from Terrigal or out through Broken bay ?

Ta

Steve

I know what you mean Ray, I have been dieing to get out off Terrigal and have a poke around to catch a snapper or some kings.

Saturday morning looks more promising according to Seabreeze.

Now if I can get my young bloke out of bed to crew and convince the :wife: I need a break after all this bad weather & rain I just might have a chance.

Will you & Hutch go from Terrigal or out through Broken bay ?

Ta

Steve

G'day Steve, we will launch at Pretty Beach and zap out through Broken Bay ,might try Valiant and or Boultons.. Cheers..