Trip To Crookhaven Heads

Bawley

JUST GOT BACK FROM 4 DAYS DOWN AT CULBURRA... THE WINDS WERENT VERY ACCOMODATING.. SO OUR CONTINGENCY PLAN OF SQUIDDING AROUND SOME OF THE SHELTERED BAYS DID US WELL...

Well done. JB? Off Honeymoon bay?

Did you head to any other spots? Anything happening?

Mike

Edited by Mike Doyle

Mike

basically traversed the whole of jb to get what we did with the blue jigs the killers yozuri ones!!!

we fished the banks for not much which was a damn surprise. lots of bait school;s about.. but the winds stuffed us and I didnt get out of bed nice and early to beat them..... we landed some flatties off 7 mile beach..... some nice reds were landed as we checked thr boat ramp today as we left ( 5 counted caught by a local with the biggest around 5 kgs ) ....

but pretty quiet for flatties and kings.... we jigged the banks every day for nil....plenty of fish on the finder. God hates me..

basically traversed the whole of jb to get what we did with the blue jigs the killers yozuri ones!!!

we fished the banks for not much which was a damn surprise. lots of bait school;s about.. but the winds stuffed us and I didnt get out of bed nice and early to beat them..... we landed some flatties off 7 mile beach..... some nice reds were landed as we checked thr boat ramp today as we left ( 5 counted caught by a local with the biggest around 5 kgs ) ....

but pretty quiet for flatties and kings.... we jigged the banks every day for nil....plenty of fish on the finder. God hates me..

Thanks dude. Was keen to hear - especially about the Banks. Shame you didn't pick up some Winter Kings - I've heard they have some huge ones there in winter (only heard - never actually gotton one myself there in winter - though not from lack of trying).

Blue jigs - I'll have to grab a couple. Last time I was there they were going nuts on all the bery bright fluro ones (pinks etc).

Mike

Mike

mate also the mud produced some really huge mowies for my bro, I didnt get the photos .. might be a good spot.. we used skinned occy for them.......