Bloody Winds..... Morning Lb Fishn.

hobbitt

Hello raiders.

Today the young bloke (Cameron) and I were going out on Lake Macquarie, bbuuttttt, those wind blasts kept the launch safely under cover in the garage, and so, armed with the best top shelf bait and rod n reel combos known to man (on strugle street) we drove to a little hide away spot and cracked open the frozen n re-frozen servo prawns and baited up our no frills rods with the most gungy looking crap prawn bait. Being the ever so wise one, I baited Cams rod up and cast it out for him, like ya do, walked over to my little man and, just as I was about to hand over this ever so expensive rod n reel baited up with prime bait. WHACK. Look out, I reeled in a nice 27cm fat bream. THANK YOU VERY MUCH.

First prawn, first cast all within 15 seconds. Now, that's what I'm talking about.

To top it off, we caught a couple more bream but, they were returned to fight another day. The wind played havoc with Cams asthma, resulting in a shortened day at waters edge, so with equipment washed and put away, one breambo in the fridge for Cam to have for dinner tonight, Hobbitt and son will sign off for now.

Cheers, tight lines.

:1welcomeani: to the forums Ironbark

You're not having a real good run trying to christen the SS Hobbitt mate :( That said, good to see you managed to get out for a little while anyway. Damn shame about young Cam :( Please pass on my best wishes to the young bloke.

Hang in there Rod. A memorable trip is just around the corner for you mate!

Cheers

Hodgey

I have offered to personally supervise Rods Big Fishing Adventure !! Will try and get up there soon Rod , why not drag the Woy Woy Cowboy along for the ride ? He and I will :beersmile::beersmile: and :1fishing1: , you can drive us around and pour us home at the end of the day !! :074::074:

This is what is known as a good plan !!

Ross

Good onya dude and little dude

Took Tim out today in the canoe on the woni and only got a small taylor.......but 1st fish for the canoe......gota come up soon so u can show me how to fish again in the new boat.................catcha

Yeah Gav, bloody hell I miss the Wonni,

I take it you caught the fish ?

Just a quick reply here this morning, bloody tired eh. Ended up calling an ambulance for Cam, for his asthma. Chook was at work, she got home as the ambos turned up, she went with Cam in the ambulance, and I drove down to the hospital, came home about 10pm, grabbed a bit of shut eye, now Im to work :ranting2:

Good to hear from you, and yes we will have to hook up, maybe I can tow the ol girl down to the Wonni.