Swansea

xib

hey guys just came back from a weekend at swansea. on saterday we headed down the coast halfway between catherine hill bay and swansea and bottom bounced for a while. all we got was your usual reef speices consisting of jackets, wrasse, sargent bakers (including a big one on e plastic) and a suprize catch of a nice tarwhine.

that afternoon we headed out for a quick session around moon island and found a school of salmon working. the were very finicky only taking the smallest sp we had but landed 2 around 50cm on 4lb tackle.

on sunday we headed down towards catherine hill bay again but this time we found a school of much bigger salmon feeding on any thing that moved.first cast into the school and i was hooked up staight away. after 15-20 minutes of running around the boat and lossing large amounts of line i landed a pb 70cm salmon on 4lb. we managed one more salmon of around 67cm on 8lb and then lost the school.

post-5114-1221995850_thumb.jpg

my 70cm salmon

p.s for all the game fishos out there we heared of a few marlin being raised.

matt

Nice Chunky Salmon That Is ,Top catch

Here Is A Great Way To Cook Em ,

Place On Large Foil Wrap ,

Marinate With Olive Oil , Parcley , Heaps Of Corrianda , Chilli , lemon , Peprika & Some Rock Salt

Close The Foil Wrap Tightley & Cook On The Gas BBQ Closed On Low heat For Approx 10mins Per Side

& You Are Chearing Mate!!! :1clap:

Ive Found Its The Best Way To Give Salmon Flavour???

Let Us Know What Ya Think

Regards

Dr Dato

Edited by Dr Dato