Best Blacky Session Ever =d

Juzza

Got to the lake and saw Peter already getting into them, soon the action picked up. But you know what! Pete took the time and effect while the fish were there to teach some of the children there!!!!! Now thats some fishraider spirit.

Anyway i ended up with 13 blackies all well conditioned FAT but all 27-32cm...and you know what...

I dropped at least 9 right in front of me while i was trying to net them and quite alot of hooks pulled...most or almost all the fish were lip hooked.

Maybe i would i had a full bag =\ if i had more experience and a longer net. It was an unbelievable session, i was getting so many downs...and the people standing next to me were not even getting touched very much!!! Maybe im doing something right, or im just lucky =]

But thanks to Peter who has taught me and given me a massive boost to improve my blackie fishing. After 2 and a half months, look what i have accomplished =D

Justin :1fishing1:

Heres the pics, i have yet to get a pic of all the fish together...because i went to someone's house to give them some. But they have the picture, hopefully i get it up soon.

Heres my PB 32cm + FAT - post-6561-1222263005_thumb.jpg

Heres the fillets of 8 blackies (other 5 i gave away) - post-6561-1222263016_thumb.jpg

Justin :1fishing1:

Wow Justin! :1yikes: That fish is soooo fat & deep bellied!!! Well done! You are now well & truly hooked on Blackes ...... as are we! :biggrin2:

Congratulations on a terrific haul - they are exciting fish to catch, eh? That was great of Peter to be helping the kids - also very typical! He just loves helping folk of all ages to get into blackies! :thumbup::thumbup:

Cheerio

Roberta

Got to the lake and saw Peter already getting into them, soon the action picked up. But you know what! Pete took the time and effect while the fish were there to teach some of the children there!!!!! Now thats some fishraider spirit.

Great catch Justin! :thumbup: (and I don't think 'luck' had much to do with it!)

Peter, you're a top bloke too! Talk about Fishraider spirit!!!

Cheers

Peter