Help Please, Fishing Spot Near Shellharbour?

ajb

Hi raiders,

Just found out ive got work tomorrow night in the shellharbour area with my cousin who is pretty much new to fishing and asked if theres anywhere down that way we could have a fish after we knock off tomorrow night. So not being one to say no to a fishing session i was wandering if someone could kindly help us out with a spot we could try, preferably somewhere we could flick some plastics around for a bream or flattie as ive been preaching to him about lures, or even a spot we could go squidding.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

Hi raiders,

Just found out ive got work tomorrow night in the shellharbour area with my cousin who is pretty much new to fishing and asked if theres anywhere down that way we could have a fish after we knock off tomorrow night. So not being one to say no to a fishing session i was wandering if someone could kindly help us out with a spot we could try, preferably somewhere we could flick some plastics around for a bream or flattie as ive been preaching to him about lures, or even a spot we could go squidding.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks.

TRY the lake near windang bowlo or for squiding try Shellharbour boat harbour/ramp