Hawkesbury Fishing Top Day

Idol threats

Hi All,

Been out the last couple of weekends and had some great succsess using soft plastics , I am not going to tell you where this special spot is unless you are willing to offer large amounts of money , over the last couple of weekends I have tried using bait but no cigar not even a touch , throw out the softies and bang , all fish photed where caught in the same place , all on lures but the trick is the colour , I will tell you that all these fish where caught using the colour green.

Cheers

Matt

Hi All,

Been out the last couple of weekends and had some great succsess using soft plastics , I am not going to tell you where this special spot is unless you are willing to offer large amounts of money , over the last couple of weekends I have tried using bait but no cigar not even a touch , throw out the softies and bang , all fish photed where caught in the same place , all on lures but the trick is the colour , I will tell you that all these fish where caught using the colour green.

Cheers

Matt

great effort mate.. I remember getting a similiar hall about 12 months ago in the backwaters of a place called wondabyne.. only accessible by train or boat.... and on plastics too.....I used the pumpkin seed colours..went home with a good feed...