Calamari

nova

Hi to all decided to get up early and head to the 12 mile for some jiggin g for kings,problem was at 4.30 am she was blowing pretty hard so decided to ride it out with plan B calamari got to the grounds before sun up and they were really on the chew,boated my bag limit in less than an hour some thumpers in the mix. The southwester backed off so went to the 12 mile for no result, back at the ramp by 11.30.

Now have plenty of jew baits and also enough for a feed.cheers

Hey Nova,well done on getting yourself a bag of calamari in an hour & stocking up on those exellent

jewie baits,plus a top feed as well.

Looks like the kings have been a bit quiet lately mate,we have to get together & head out for a jewie session very soon!!

cheers

Steve

Hey Nova,well done on getting yourself a bag of calamari in an hour & stocking up on those exellent

jewie baits,plus a top feed as well.

Looks like the kings have been a bit quiet lately mate,we have to get together & head out for a jewie session very soon!!

cheers

Steve

Mate let me know when available would be nice to see some jew on deck

Great work Nova. Good to see a few raiders getting into them :thumbup:

They were on the chew again yesterday, with Steve and i getting quite a few. They saved the day for us, as fishing was otherwise slow.

Where have the rat kings gone? Might have to bite the bullet and start fishing the harbour.

Cheers

Red