In Adelaide For The Day

mitch

Hey Raiders,

Well I got a phone call last night asking me to head down to Adelaide for the day for work. Flew out early this morning and arrived for my first visit to Adelaide.

Unfortunatly I have a few hours to spare and I didn't bring a rod. I always try and pack a travel rod wherever I go but Not this time. Beautiful weather and time up my sleave, would have been good to have a fish somewhere new. Oh well I'll have to go for a walk and see what the waters like here.

If theres any raiders thinking about heading to Adelaide, it sure looks like a pretty nice place.

Mitch

Hey Raiders,

Well I got a phone call last night asking me to head down to Adelaide for the day for work. Flew out early this morning and arrived for my first visit to Adelaide.

Unfortunatly I have a few hours to spare and I didn't bring a rod. I always try and pack a travel rod wherever I go but Not this time. Beautiful weather and time up my sleave, would have been good to have a fish somewhere new. Oh well I'll have to go for a walk and see what the waters like here.

If theres any raiders thinking about heading to Adelaide, it sure looks like a pretty nice place.

Mitch

I am heading there tonight, great place. Snapper are on at the moment and was going to go out in the gulf on Saturday but have been summonsied hope by the :wife:

Well back in Sydney after a big day. Ended up being very busy so the no rod situation was OK. Anyhow I am definatky planning on heading back again for a bit longer next time, might try and tie it in with next years ABT round

Mitch