Fad = My 7yo Son!

Dougz77

Hey Raiders,

Took my son down to local spot yesterday evening.

Decided to move around a bit from our usual spot in Pyrmont both sick of the party boats cutting through our lines etc..

I sent two fat livies (yakkas) out for a swim at one of the deeper holes that we located whilst Jayden went with a finesse approach of a very lightly weighted rig close in to the wharf.

No takers on the livies but Jayden managed a 27cm bream. :1prop:

It was fun watching him steer the fish away from the snaggy pylons with clever use of a tight drag and rod work.

Next time i go drop a line i think i will take a leaf out of his book and use a lighter setup.

Anyway heres a pic

Stay safe all

Dougs77

post-8488-1226796424_thumb.jpg

post-8488-1226796458_thumb.jpg

Hey Raiders,

Took my son down to local spot yesterday evening.

Decided to move around a bit from our usual spot in Pyrmont both sick of the party boats cutting through our lines etc..

I sent two fat livies (yakkas) out for a swim at one of the deeper holes that we located whilst Jayden went with a finesse approach of a very lightly weighted rig close in to the wharf.

No takers on the livies but Jayden managed a 27cm bream. :1prop:

It was fun watching him steer the fish away from the snaggy pylons with clever use of a tight drag and rod work.

Next time i go drop a line i think i will take a leaf out of his book and use a lighter setup.

Anyway heres a pic

nice bream mate

Stay safe all

Dougs77