Quick Downrig On The Bay..

galvin

hello fishraiders... the sarvo me and a mate downrig mol point in botany... now never caught a king downriging before.. now i manage to hook one got it right up to the boat and notice i had actually hooked 2 both hooked on the snell rig.. ok now at the side of the boat and bang of they go... i will get you bloody kings one day... thats as good as it got pretty dead.. noticed another boat with 2 nice kings.. has anyone ever hooked 2 on the one line? weird stuff..

tryn again soon, i ant givin up..

cheers livebait!!

hello fishraiders... the sarvo me and a mate downrig mol point in botany... now never caught a king downriging before.. now i manage to hook one got it right up to the boat and notice i had actually hooked 2 both hooked on the snell rig.. ok now at the side of the boat and bang of they go... i will get you bloody kings one day... thats as good as it got pretty dead.. noticed another boat with 2 nice kings.. has anyone ever hooked 2 on the one line? weird stuff..

tryn again soon, i ant givin up..

cheers livebait!!

Hi livebait,

Yes, I caught 2 KF ( 59cm each) on the one line after having caught 3 62-64 cm KF at the same spot near Clifton Gardens Wharf a short time before the legal length was inceased. Unfortunately I have caught none since.

Quintrex

Unlucky livebait about the lost kings.

Was your report from today, I think we were the boat you were talking about with the 2 kings.

The afternoon downrigging session was horrible due to wind and rubbish in the water which made downrigging near impossoble, however the morning session on the other hand was a ripper. Every pass we were getting hit and all fish were over 75cm.

A bit more persistence and you will get them.

Unlucky livebait about the lost kings.

Was your report from today, I think we were the boat you were talking about with the 2 kings.

The afternoon downrigging session was horrible due to wind and rubbish in the water which made downrigging near impossoble, however the morning session on the other hand was a ripper. Every pass we were getting hit and all fish were over 75cm.

A bit more persistence and you will get them.

yeh mate that was us.. you actually seen it bust off. congrates on what sounds like a top morning.. as soon as this wind goes im out there again..

cheers livebait