Finaly

ratbag

G,day gang!

Whent to South Curl Curl pool Sun morn The water was as clear as tap water with allmost no wash :( .The wind was just starting to get up and it was bloody freezing.Are what the hell may as well give it a go.And yep you geused it second drift theres a down and I'm on :1yikes::yahoo: .Endeed up with good fish 32cm-38cm in about 40mins :thumbup: .Lasted another 1/2 hour with only one or two more downs for 0. But cold for me so went home for a long hot shower and some beckfast.I either have'nt had time or had no luck for the past 4 weeks.So that made up for it all. :05: They never cease amaze me!

Well done on getting into some fish. I take it you were talking about the pigs that hang around the pool???

I surf curly almost every day when im home and can tell you that there is a few whitting that hang around in that gutter as well but they are few and far between and very skittish.... but im sure most fish would be if they saw my ugly mug swimming at them!!!!

Hi Mulletmug,

well done on getting out that day as it was not too inviting. Were you getting Luderick or pigs?

I tried in Narrabeen lake Sat afternoon, but the biggest I got was about 18 cm!!. I will have to give that area a try.

cheers

Sails

I should have explained my self I was after blackfish.Thats what mainly chase.Thats one of the resons I joined this site.Plenty of like minded people.After reading Roberta,s (Queen of the dark art)post on fishing for blackfish I just had to join :thumbup: