Weighbridges

glennmreid

Glenn,

dont wont to get off topic, What is the plan if it is over??? I am in a similar situation. can you rerofit brakes or is it a new trailer?

Charlie

I'm not sure whether you can fit brakes, or it might be more economical to sell the current trailer, and buy a new one with brakes.

There's a place near plumton [in the industrial area] that will weigh it for around $10-20.

could be the place stewie was referring to. Been a while since l last used it so can't remember the exact address but let me know if still interested and i'll get details for you.

There's a place near plumton [in the industrial area] that will weigh it for around $10-20.

could be the place stewie was referring to. Been a while since l last used it so can't remember the exact address but let me know if still interested and i'll get details for you.

Are you thinking of Vella stockfeed's? corner of Glendenning road?

Go to your local weightwatcher meetings - they are set up for big rigs

You can drive in and out of your local "waste recycling transfer station "if you are just after an idea and you know the weight of the tow vehicle of just un hitch and go through again.

We have used the Standards weighbridge at alexandria and Auburn before and called ahead to book and ensure someone was on site as they are automated for regular users.

Pel

I'd unhitch the boat on the outside as someone might just claim it on the inside

Hi Glenn, Your closest W/bridge is at Blacktown Tip on Richmond Rd, Marsden Park, you do not have to unhook trailer to get your weight for boat & trailer just drive the car off bridge & stop with your drive wheels just off the bridge. The girls there will give you the weight or you can look at the screen above your head & read the weight

Cheers RAY :thumbup:

Edited by RAYp