Beach Worming Wanda Beach And Greenhills?

A.dawg

Hi fishraiders

I know the basics about beach worming and have been told the wanda beach area to greenhills has healthy ammounts off beach worms... but i just cant seem to find them??? i drag stinky pilchards across the sand and cannot even see one head pop up??

does the tide or season affect them?? i want to catch some beach worms my self instead off buying $10 a bag eachtime

thanks for the help

A.dawg~~~

They are there, i have seen them just about every time.

Get a mesh bag and mash up some pillies in it, then drag it through the receding water after a wave rolls in. you will see the "V" in the water caused by them poking their heads out.

A dropping tide is the easiest to work with, also look for lower lying areas or areas where waves are washing into each other on the way in.

They are there, i have seen them just about every time.

Get a mesh bag and mash up some pillies in it, then drag it through the receding water after a wave rolls in. you will see the "V" in the water caused by them poking their heads out.

A dropping tide is the easiest to work with, also look for lower lying areas or areas where waves are washing into each other on the way in.

Thanks sammy will try this weekend

I'm by no means an expert but I've heard the further you walk towards the point at Kurnell (away from the popular beaches) the more prevalant they become. Let us know how you go on the weekend.