What Are All The Raiders Up To This Weekend ?

FISHLETIC

I will be heading out to MH Friday evening aiming to catch a Jew or two or 3 :biggrin2:

Weather permitting offcourse ........

Hope to bump into a few raiders out there !

Might join you out there, i've got to work Saturday night now, which sucks. What time you thinking of heading out and where from? You going for live bait first?

Tobe (Pakula Sunrise)

Nasty weather on the way with an East Coast Low ready to take up residence off the coast :(

Please be aware that there will be very strong winds associated with this low pressure system :1yikes:

Cheers Stewy

Hi Stewy, my god what a day huh? can't even see middle head from Rose Bay, Fishlectic, I really hope your not going out in this, unless you've got a really big boat with an even bigger anchor :074: , meant to be clearing for Sunday but still bloody windy, let me know if your going, will see if I can get a crew together.

Tobe

was heading the weather in the end will get the better of it good luck to anyone who gets out there

I was out there today guys - its UGLY!!!!!!!! had to duck outside North Head to get some bait and lets just say the bilge was on the whole time!!!

Land-based 5am Clifton Gardens Wharf for a few hours Sat morning.

I will be heading out to MH Friday evening aiming to catch a Jew or two or 3 :biggrin2:

Weather permitting offcourse ........

Hope to bump into a few raiders out there !