My New Ride!

olitay

Hi Raiders after many hrs of research and endless boat tests of both new and old i have finally bought my new (second hand) rig.

I ended up with the 545F Signature over the Cox Craft after comparing the two. Whilst the Cox was a really good vessel the Hianes was more suited to my needs. Not to mention the guy that sold it practically gave it away! Good time to buy if you have the cash atm!

I would like to make mention of the help i received from Craig at Hewitt Marine, even though i decided against the boat he had, Craig was good enough to share valuable information about the Haines, offer an exceptional trade in price for my Poly and ultimately help me make my mind up. Thanks Craig, ill be seeing you when its time for an etec upgrade.

Also thanks to all the Raiders for PM's with their opinions on various boats.

So my only problem now is that i have 1 garage and 2 boats!!! but even more so which boat do i take to the Kingfish Social. Hmmmmmm Decisions... Decisions

See you at the Social.

Billy D

post-6621-1231360422_thumb.jpg

post-6621-1231360428_thumb.jpg

post-6621-1231360439_thumb.jpg

post-6621-1231360445_thumb.jpg

Good choice Olitay. :thumbup: The new boat looks as good as a weekend holiday home. :yahoo: The best part about it is that you will be able to tweek up the set up to exactly how you like it. It sounds like you got a top bargain. Did you buy it in Queensland?

Cheers

jewgaffer :1fishing1:

Edited by jewgaffer

Thanks jewgaffer, no i didnt buy it in QLD, i nearly bought another boat from the Goldie though.... this guy was local. I actually knocked of 6K from his asking price, couldnt believe it when he accepted!!!

Maybe i can keep the Poly now? :thumbup:

Top rig. Nothing wrong with the Signatures thats for sure.

Mate you have had more boats in the past year than i have breakfasts. :1prop:

lol, i recon mate. Promise this is it for a while!!!! but to give you an idea of what im like, i have moved 5 times in 7 years! lol..... Maybe im a gypsy! :tease:

Hi Billy, very tidy looking Signature and well done. I hope you and the girls get alot of use out of her. Make sure you are seeing about 5800 at WOT with normal load to get the best performance out of the rig.

Cheers,

Huey.