Bait At Brooklyn?

Central coast Mariner

Hi all,

Im taking the wife to one of the waterfront places on Bar point tomorrow for a few days fishing and doing nothing.

Is there somewhere at brooklyn or surrounds that I can get fresh Bait from (prawns and squid)?

I remember hearing something about getting it from the commercial guys, basically straight off the boat, but wouldn't have a clue? Is there a boat access bait store in the area?

Also any advice on where I can get Yakkas from between juno and Bar point? (save going all the way to west head)

Cheers guys...

Edited by Central coast mariner

Hi all,

Im taking the wife to one of the waterfront places on Bar point tomorrow for a few days fishing and doing nothing.

Is there somewhere at brooklyn or surrounds that I can get fresh Bait from (prawns and squid)?

I remember hearing something about getting it from the commercial guys, basically straight off the boat, but wouldn't have a clue? Is there a boat access bait store in the area?

Also any advice on where I can get Yakkas from between juno and Bar point? (save going all the way to west head)

Cheers guys...

You can get frozen bait from the little shop at the Harbour at Broklyn which has boat access..Or while you are there , if it is in the morning you can get great prawns and fresh squid from the little shop just up from the pub.. just a short walk from the marina.. :beersmile:

Edited by yarraone