Green Tree Snake

fisho1990

Thats not a green tree snake, they are harmless, but i'm not sure what that is, looks similar to a diamond python but not as thick.

Sorry to say mate, but its definately a green tree snake and a whopper one at that, i've owned snakes all my life an :thumbup: d have had plenty of them little buggers but never that big, good catch.....

Sorry to say mate, but its definately a green tree snake and a whopper one at that, i've owned snakes all my life an :thumbup: d have had plenty of them little buggers but never that big, good catch.....

i also own snakes mate ,, coastal carpet pythons mostly

Hi fisho 1990,I've sometimes seen green tree snakes [or maybe pythons?] swimming across the hawkesbury river...always stopped to have a better look, smaller ones have such a brilliant almost metallic colour. Never seen one as big as that though.

cheers.

Edited by hooked4life

Hi fisho 1990,I've sometimes seen green tree snakes [or maybe pythons?] swimming across the hawkesbury river...always stopped to have a better look, smaller ones have such a brilliant almost metallic colour. Never seen one as big as that though.

cheers.

that would have been green tree snakes .. green tree pythons are found only in the tropical north (cape york) and new guinea .

green tree snakes can be a brownish coulour and even blue. (not talking about brown tree snakes)