Kings -3 : Mulletmug -0

ratbag

G'day Gang! Went for a walk down to Banty Bay on SunGot to the warf right on hight tide.Took a few outfits with me alight bream outfit (6pound bread)and a heavy outfit (12kg braid) I good aray of SPs and HBs.Now guess wich one all 3 kings hit :05: .1st one spat the hook. :1badmood: 2nd I allmost got in even managed to stear him away from the pylons,Byt the bugger found the oystres beside the warf :mad3: .3rd Well car'nt blame anyone but myself that I had shakes after the seconed fish and my leader knot failed on the second run :ranting2: .I spent 3/4 of an hour on the heaver outfit but do you think they would touch it (noway) :074: The SP that I had all the fun on was a Gulp 2" shrimp.But DAM IT WAS FUN :biggrin2:

Edited by mulletmug

G'day Gang! Went for a walk down to Banty Bay on SunGot to the warf right on hight tide.Took a few outfits with me alight bream outfit (6pound bread)and a heavy outfit (12kg braid) I good aray of SPs and HBs.Now guess wich one all 3 kings hit :05: .1st one spat the hook. :1badmood: 2nd I allmost got in even managed to stear him away from the pylons,Byt the bugger found the oystres beside the warf :mad3: .3rd Well car'nt blame anyone but myself that I had shakes after the seconed fish and my leader knot failed on the second run :ranting2: .I spent 3/4 of an hour on the heaver outfit but do you think they would touch it (noway) :074: The SP that I had all the fun on was a Gulp 2" shrimp.But DAM IT WAS FUN :biggrin2:

Hey Mate, I saw you there,we were in the run about just leaving as you got there. At least you had more luck than us there.

Steve