Looking For Egi Max?

elephrez

They are usually $$20-22 iff you can get em for 18 bucks thats cheap but they are worth it especially for those whjo have just started squiding this will improve your results by heaps tested it with brother i use egi brother doesnt i catch 14 brother catchs 2 next times it him using egi and i use nothing incase its the skill not the egi to make it a fare test i catch 4 brother catches 23

A.dawg~~~

but they are worth it especially for those whjo have just started squiding this will improve your results by heaps tested it with brother i use egi brother doesnt i catch 14 brother catchs 2 next times it him using egi and i use nothing incase its the skill not the egi to make it a fare test i catch 4 brother catches 23

A.dawg~~~

never heard of it till now but it looks like its egi max for me too !!

i've had mixed results with egi in both natural and glow... other scents have worked better like stimulate and yum spray - both cheaper too........

but then again ive caught more squid when not using any scents against someone who is??? go figure - i'm still not entirely convinced, all i know is that it doesnt seem to scare them off so why not?

CFD

Do you really think stimulate works for Squid??? i havnt had much sucess on it hav only ever caught arrow squid on the arrows go crazy but i find it puts the calamari off ... But stimulate with fresh squid strips and then frozen for the next trip kills the kings :thumbup:

A.dawg~~~

i've had mixed results with egi in both natural and glow... other scents have worked better like stimulate and yum spray - both cheaper too........

but then again ive caught more squid when not using any scents against someone who is??? go figure - i'm still not entirely convinced, all i know is that it doesnt seem to scare them off so why not?

CFD