Petition!

Guest Jocool

Guest Jocool

For those interested, I have made a post with a couple of petitions we should all consider. :thumbup: Follow this LINK, to my BLOG which explains it all!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Jocool

DAMN...I knew I forgot something! I should have got you to sign the Petition when I came around the other day! :thumbdown:

Not to worry....Print a couple of out of my blog and do the whip around your workshop! :thumbup:

Guest Jocool

For those that have been good enough to help out by printing of a petition, I would like to start having those sent in to me please. Send me a PM and I will give you my mailing address. :thumbup:

• 3 months later...
Guest Jocool

For those that recall the petition we all signed, I have finally recieved a reply to the Prawn Trawl petition. No reply to the Marlin petiton as yet.

I will leave you to decide if this is a worthy reply!

Just remember, when you buy Hawkesbury prawns for bait you are supporting these guys.

Go the plastics! (and pillies and pumped nippers and yakkas and tailor strips and slimeys, etc.,)

54218[/snapback]

That's true and at $30 per kilo why would you buy them?? I always buy prawns from the seafood shop or the seafood section at bi-lo, coles etc... They are better than frozen hawkesbury prawns by a long shot and cheaper too!

On the other side Pedro we won't get rid of the prawn trawlers altogether until there's concensus.

54319[/snapback]

Really admire your passion on these issues Iain. You like a freakin' dog with a bone mate :1prop:

Guest Jocool
That's true and at $30 per kilo why would you buy them??  I always buy prawns from the seafood shop or the seafood section at bi-lo, coles etc...  They are better than frozen hawkesbury prawns by a long shot and cheaper too!

54230[/snapback]

Hope your not refering to the imported prawns Bash. Illegal to put in the water...even as bait! :thumbdown:

They have been certified and passed for human consumption, but have not been passed for the waterways. Their is a big threat of them introducing diseases to our waterways.