The Weekly Welcome!

glennmreid

:1welcomeani: to all the new members in the last week. The forum is made up of beginners to the experienced fisho and all are willing to help. We are a family friendly site. Looking forward to reading your posts :1fishing1:

Your moderators are jewhunter, flightmanager, mrs flightmanager, MallacootaPete, johnno, chopper75, Hodgey, slinkymalinky, swordfisherman and mrsswordfisherman.

Hello to,

starky1981, pbr, jimmy71, gottofly, love 2 fish, Wollongong_guy, Pug, timsim, b.a.shannon, COJACK, Pinkus, jdjapri, Maroun, cobba, Gilfish, Hampo, Evil Angel, BillyMako, ski, mayhem, lumpy28, Tiny Tackle, bush flathead, pas'stime, spheros, bagga, kayakman, nahnothing, Bodyboarder, Lockwire211, Czado, hendrous, robfisho, antr, Crash, kel13, MickFodor, marcus, Bunts, new2fishing, ryan087, jawwneee, black marty, mikerosenkids, smashed crab, 8theb8, Peter MacD, shakeel, jonx1234, Josh walden, ambrose from coogee, fishingfreak1000, Huss.

Fill in your profiles or introduce yourselves here

TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF HERE

Make sure you are familiar with our site rules

CLICK HERE FOR THE SITE RULES

Drop in to the Live Chat room for a natter.

If you need any help or assistance, please do not hesitate to contact myself, Admin, or any of the moderators.

Welcome, and enjoy Fishraider :thumbup:

Cheers Glenn (chopper75) :yahoo:

:1welcomeani: to all the new members in the last week. The forum is made up of beginners to the experienced fisho and all are willing to help. We are a family friendly site. Looking forward to reading your posts :1fishing1:

Welcome, and enjoy Fishraider :thumbup:

Cheers Glenn (chopper75) :yahoo:

This welcome is really friendly but also hard to find...

Maybe it could be moved to another section as new members would struggle to see it here.

Just a thought cheers,

Simmo

This welcome is really friendly but also hard to find...

Maybe it could be moved to another section as new members would struggle to see it here.

Just a thought cheers,

Simmo

Hi Simmo,

Thanks for your suggestion. I have taken it onboard and asked Admin for their opinion as well.

G'day Simmo. We'll have a chat about your suggestion.

Another great way to find all new posts is to click on the "view new posts" button instead of scrolling from forum to forum.

That way you are always up to date with everything that's posted on the site. :thumbup:

Cheers,

Grant.

G'day Simmo. We'll have a chat about your suggestion.

Another great way to find all new posts is to click on the "view new posts" button instead of scrolling from forum to forum.

That way you are always up to date with everything that's posted on the site. :thumbup:

Cheers,

Grant.

Thanks Grant, I use that these days which is how i found this post :1prop:

The only reason I suggested it is that I think i only found 1 response by a new member, out of like 8 pages...

Anyway thanks for taking it onboard, appreciate the response.

Cheers,

Simmo