Clifton Garden, Noah Strikes Again

Simda

I was fishing at Clifton Garden Yesterday with my kids

One of fiends anchored next to me and told me dont let the kids go in the water because of the sharks.

Told him I knew already because of the reports posted on fishraider.

Anyway not much action then my fiends boat hooks a fair size king, they got it almost to the boat then down from the deep a estimated 2 meter Bronze Whaler hits it :mad3: and and they were dragged about for 3-4 minutes before the shark busted them off

I dont know if I'm missing something but a boat that watch the whole thing and even spoke to my freind about what happed dropped something in the water about 20 minutes later and sent their 9 year old kid for a swim to get it. :1yikes: Talk about using your kids as Shark bait.

Swimmers beware

Sorry no pictures

Edited by Simda

Jus heard on the radio that a diver jus got attack by a bull shark near woolloomooloo with serious injuries.

With all the shark sightings in the harbour of late and now the attack of the navy diver today I bet there will be a lot fisherman targeting those sharks in the harbour.

Mike

Heres a can of worms to open: What happens if the greenies get their way and ban fishing all the way to newcastle....

Does that mean even more sharkies get to come visit the tourists?

I Jumped in a few weeks ago at clifton... I knew the shark was there.. but as my other life of a dive instructor has taught me - its the ones you dont know are there that get you....

Anyhow - it was only a matter of time.. I just feel sorry for the Navy Diver - I hope he recovers to dive again. (It should have been a greenie that got ate!!!) :tease:

Chew

Edited by Chewy

An update or sequel to my inital report - My friend that caught the shark on Saturday was interviewed by the SMH because of the Shark attack

If you are interested in reading the artical the link is as follows

http://www.smh.com.au/national/navy-diver-...04.html?page=-1 or just go to the www.smh.com.au

He also met with the kid that went for a swim almost straight after and he said he dropped a $60.00 reel in the water. :wacko:

It had to happen sooner or later

Hopefully its a warning and wont happen again

Dave

An update or sequel to my inital report - My friend that caught the shark on Saturday was interviewed by the SMH because of the Shark attack

If you are interested in reading the artical the link is as follows

http://www.smh.com.au/national/navy-diver-...04.html?page=-1 or just go to the www.smh.com.au

He also met with the kid that went for a swim almost straight after and he said he dropped a $60.00 reel in the water. :wacko:

It had to happen sooner or later

Hopefully its a warning and wont happen again

Dave

Pity the navy dont belong to fishraider. Could have avoided a nasty accident.