Barrington Tops

bunney10

Hi Fellow Fishraiders

Was just wondering two things

Where's the best place to fish for trout around Barrington Tops

Whats the best time of year to fish Eucumbine and Jindabine etc?

i haven't been trout fishing for ages and NEED to get back in the swing of things

Thanks All

Steve

I tried Barrington Tops in the early spring.In Manning river caught few not a big rainbows on the dry fly,also met some local fisherman and he mention that this river has a good size of trouts.Just for me it was difficult to cast, at this point spinning rod would be the better one.Also I've read some information, that Dilgry river also contain the trouts in it.

Cheers,

Gid

Bunney that is a great spot up there

i loved the place motorbike riding it is very senic and great place to ride

Sorry i have not fished at all so sorry cannot help

Thanks anyway Johnno, i'm sure i'll get to find out how beautiful this area is very shortly

Cheers

Steve

I tried Barrington Tops in the early spring.In Manning river caught few not a big rainbows on the dry fly,also met some local fisherman and he mention that this river has a good size of trouts.Just for me it was difficult to cast, at this point spinning rod would be the better one.Also I've read some information, that Dilgry river also contain the trouts in it.

Cheers,

Gid

Thanks Gid

Any particular place on the Manning and the Dilgry, im based in the Central coast, thanks for the heads up on needing a spinning rod as well

Cheers

Steve