Hawkesbury Breamin 9/3/05

AdamK

An unscheduled day off yesterday got me ichin to go out with the boat before I sell the boat.

A 6.40 launch @ mooney mooney and we were on our way. First stop tried our luck at the racks. The tide was very high and unfortunately the fishing was very slow. These racks generally fire on the last of the runout.

Second stop was bar point for a jewie bash. Anchored around the marker and started to jig 4†BM’s around for zilch.

Third stop was a bolt to an area I luv to fish a lot. Just past Spencer we started flicking BM’s and grubs and soon were onto fish. Nothing to write home about apart from one solid bust up I had then a 40cm fat specimen that Steve got. This bream wrapped Steve around a fallen branch so we had to bring up the branch before netting the fish. excitement while it lasted.

As the tide was starting to run out we decided to go back to the racks. Unfortunately the water was still high and there wasn’t much activity apart from sight casting to several bream that were just not interested.

Total tally 9 bream and a fat 65cm flattie on a Tank S

Beautiful day on the water and I also have the sunburn to prove it

Sorry no pics as it was an un prepared trip

just one point, the water colour throught the mooney area up past spencer was a murky brown colour. I don't think we had that much rain to effect the area. Everywhere we went the water was just brown

Adam

Guest Jocool
About the "lid"... well fishraider hats are so damn hard to come by these days...  :1prop:

35835[/snapback]

GEEZ...Here we go again!

Keep it up Andrew. I'll probably end up couriering the bloody thing to you just to shut you up! :risata::risata:

Edited by Jocool