Dollie And King Pre School

Fisherman5

Gday raiders,

My first day off at my new job so what better to spend it out on the water :biggrin2:

Started out around 5.30am this morning and straight out the heads and a short run south to the flattie grounds off bondi, ended up catching wll over 20 flathead with 5 keepers and a few Leatheries.

Next stop was the marker buoy a few kms away. Founded it invaded with very tiny kingies and even tinier Dollies,

Over the next 4 hours we had a ball catching both species on Pillies, soft plastics and even prawns. Ended up dropping a Raider jig half way down really next expecting to land anything but was stoked when I landed my first keeper dollie of the season just on 61cm ON A JIG!! haha. :thumbup: Headed in towards home where we found a heap of slimies attacking small baitfish just around the inner part of south head was an amazing sight so we ended up stoking up on bait for weekend lol

Was a great day to spend a day off even though the weather conditons werent the best but the improved as the day went on. Took a few pics will have them up a bit later on

cheers Fisho5

hey Fisho5

Nice work well done cant wait to see pics im still interested in tagging along outside with you when the time suits

Adzzy

yeah mate havent forgotten about ya lol, We're thinking off heading out on sunday jsut aslong as the weathers good, we'll keep in touch until then

yeah mate havent forgotten about ya lol, We're thinking off heading out on sunday jsut aslong as the weathers good, we'll keep in touch until then

Hey mate, if you fancy having another boat coming along I'm more than up for a trip out on Sunday too, lets hope the weather is alright.

Cheers, Tobe

if its not too much trouble, maybe another boat tagging along would be ok with you guys????

Cheers,

Jeff

Yeah not a problem Jeff though the weathers looking pretty average at the moment I dare say sunday would be the go if anything at the moment. Will keep in touch

Mitch

Yeah not a problem Jeff though the weathers looking pretty average at the moment I dare say sunday would be the go if anything at the moment. Will keep in touch

Mitch

hey fisho5

we might have to start our own fad/dollie social or maybe start to charge a boat entry fee or something :1prop:

i think there should definatly be a :beersmile: in it for you though what do you think

Adzzy

hey fisho5

we might have to start our own fad/dollie social or maybe start to charge a boat entry fee or something :1prop:

i think there should definatly be a :beersmile: in it for you though what do you think

Adzzy

Lol, it's starting to look like a tournament huh!, its only meant to be scattered showers over the weekend with a moderate wind, Monday typically is looking amazing......

Haha how does next weekend sound fellas??

Hey guys, did you get out?? the weather was amazing, bugger all swell or wind and I've never seen the water so blue, although we only got into one fish the whole day, and still no idea what it was, smashed the right hand short rigger and promptly pissed off with my Pakula sprocket, 30mins later got it under the boat only to have it drop the hooks, still always good to have abit of excitement.

Def up for next weekend.

Hey guys, did you get out?? the weather was amazing, bugger all swell or wind and I've never seen the water so blue, although we only got into one fish the whole day, and still no idea what it was, smashed the right hand short rigger and promptly pissed off with my Pakula sprocket, 30mins later got it under the boat only to have it drop the hooks, still always good to have abit of excitement.

Def up for next weekend.

Good stuff mate, didnt end up getting out didnt get a chance to pack the boat with that crazy storm on saturday night :thumbdown: , but next weekends definately sounds the go if everyones keen :thumbup: