Tweed Heads

DTROJAN

post-7386-1238047492_thumb.jpg

post-7386-1238047351_thumb.jpg

post-7386-1238047391_thumb.jpg

was in byron for a week with my :wife: and decided a week was too long to go without wetting a line. i randomly selected a charter which was located at tweed heads. The day started well with a couple of yellow fin around the 5-6 kg mark. we then anchored and bottom bashed in various locations getting a mixed bag of reefies. the good thing was the skipper Peter would troll hardbodies in between spots and thats when the fun started.....

it was mayham, all three rods screamin at the back of the boat..... after much dancing we managed to land three wahoo 12-15 and 25kg.

all up a good value charter and a good day out.

Nice work DTROJAN,

Having been on a variety of charters, you really appreciate skippers who work hard to get you fish. THey probably dont always get the thanks they deserve, but you can tell when they do their best.

Great wahoo for a random charter,

The Poacher

Nice work DTROJAN,

Having been on a variety of charters, you really appreciate skippers who work hard to get you fish. THey probably dont always get the thanks they deserve, but you can tell when they do their best.

Great wahoo for a random charter,

The Poacher

cheers, have been on a few charters but this bloke was fair dinkum the best skipper by far. 27years experience apparently.

Well done mate. That's a crackin 'Hoo. :thumbup:

Slinky, when are we going to get some of these?! :yahoo:

Cheers,

Grant.

Mate... as soon at this wind and sea drops out and we can cross the bar!! I'm sitting here eyeing my light game outfits as we speak. :1fishing1:

Great fish Dtrojan,

As well as a blistering fight, Wahoo are also awesome on the plate. I'm very jealous.

Cheers, Slinky