Bream & Blue Swimmer

jewieslayer

Hi all friday night went down my local landbase spot first cast i got this bream,lost a few bigger bream must remember heavy leader next time for my bream rod, had one decent run on my jew rod but the pr@#k wrapped me around a marker pole.A bit later i decided to check my squid bait on my jew rod i felt dead weight and wrapped around my leader was a good size blue swimmer.So no jew this time but still a feed last night was good. The starter was blue swimmer then a few :beersmile: and more :beersmile: The main was BBQ bream with Cream and garlic pasta and salad and few more :beersmile:

Cheers Jewieslayer

post-8091-1239502597_thumb.jpg

Edited by jewieslayer

That catch looks very similar to mine, except I caught a Pinkie just under legal size and he went back. The Blue swimmer was very tasty for lunch though Do you have any idea how difficult it is to extract a grumpy crab from a sink, I had two BBQ tongs in my hands and fought claw to claw for several minutes

That catch looks very similar to mine, except I caught a Pinkie just under legal size and he went back. The Blue swimmer was very tasty for lunch though Do you have any idea how difficult it is to extract a grumpy crab from a sink, I had two BBQ tongs in my hands and fought claw to claw for several minutes

:Funny-Post::beersmile:

Cheers Jewieslayer